Knapsacks for Kids is designed to respond to that question, sending home a knapsack of food with some of kids affected by subsistence.
Some of the ways people can serve:
Monthly Shoppers – Please sign up for Knapsacks for Kids – here’s how it works in 1 easy step: Email: Melissa Betts and she will get you plugged in where we have a need.
Weekly Packers – Follow the same procedure for Monthly Shoppers above.
Food or Monetary Donations – We are always on the lookout for individual packaged items: Juice boxes, shelf stable milk, meal cups (mac and cheese, ravioli, etc), and fresh fruit. You may drop off items at the Venture Hub in the designated bins. Here is a complete list of what we are looking for:
- Pancake mix (complete)
- Cereal – Individual or small box of multiple servings
- Beans and franks
- Mac and cheese cups
- Chicken noodle soup
- Peanut Butter or Nutella (small jars only)
- Tomato soup Jelly
- Beef stew
- Instant oatmeal
- Vegetable soup
- Cereal bars
- Vienna sausage
- Granola bars
- Snack size fruit cups (in juice)
- Instant lunch cups
- Tuna (or any other meats with pop top lids)
- Ramen noodles
- Beef-a-Roni, Lasagna, Spaghetti & Meatballs (cans/soups)
- Shelf stable milk
- Juice boxes (100% juice or flavored waters)
- Pudding cups
- Gatorade/Powerade (small bottles only)
- Snack crackers (PB, cheese, etc)
- Bottles of juice (small only)
- Raisins or Dried fruit
- Animal crackers
- Presweetened Kool-Aid
- Microwave popcorn
The GIFTS: Missions Market is a fundraising event to support church missions through the sale of unique handmade items and homemade foods.
Click HERE for more info
OUR MISSION IS TO ASSIST PEOPLE WITH A SIMPLE NEED; CLEAN CLOTHES.
We have discovered, though, that Loads of Love is about much more than the clothes. It’s about being a listening ear, bowing to pray and letting our friends know that we love them. We want to do what Jesus would do.